If you’ve decided to seek social and/or environmental gains alongside financial return, impact investing has a strategy exist to meet your needs. In this session, we’ll explore the approach taken by three San Diego companies.
We are pleased to bring you this panel and reception in partnership with The CAPROCK Group and in conjunction with the 2017 SRI Conference.
- Opening remarks from Matthew Weatherley-White, Managing Director, The CAPROCK Group
- Impact investment approaches, with local applicability & varying structures
- HCAP: Mezzanine debt & equity provider with an emphasis on job creation & economic opportunity
- CIM: Marketplace lender providing responsible & transparent financing to small businesses throughout the U.S.
- PRIME: Charitable investment in early-stage companies with potential for vast reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
- Moderated by Nick Flores, Director, Impact Investing, The CAPROCK Group
Bios to come
Appetizers and cocktails will be provided
**We respectfully request that attendees refrain from engaging in fundraising and other development activities at all SDG events.**
Photographs and/or video may be taken at this event for use by SDG in marketing materials, on our website, social media outlets or other communications activities. If you prefer that your image not be used, please notify us at the event.