HOST: Impact Investors | Planning & Advisory Services
Leading the Sustainable Finance Movement
The 28th annual Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact (SRI) Investing is being held in San Diego this year, for the first time in many years.
Some of the most prominent and influential financial activists will be in our backyard for the first three days of November, speaking to and meeting with financial advisors (like ourselves) who consider the social and environmental impacts of our investments.
We're taking advantage of this fact by hosting a Happy Hour Event, to offer the community public access to some of the country’s leading professionals in the field of Socially Responsible Investing (SRI). Please RSVP if you plan to attend.
WHEN: Thursday, November 2nd, 4-6pm
WHERE: DeskHub (2nd floor), 2159 India Street, San Diego, CA
WHAT: A business casual, happy hour setting (beer, wine and appetizers), socializing with San Diego's conscious investor community and listening to industry leaders describe the past, present and future of our investment landscape and financial system…. What’s the vision and how do we get there?
- Kristin Hull, Founder, CEO at Nia Impact Advisors, LLC
- Kristin is an Impact Investor, Portfolio Manager, and Speaker on Aligning Investments with Values, Investing with a Gender Lens, an Eye for Social Justice and Sustainability.
- Tim Freundlich, President and Co-founder at ImpactAssets
- Tim heads the spin-out donor advised fund complex from Calvert Foundation, 100% impact investment for personal philanthropy accounts, plus direct investments allowing you to reach private debt and equity impact managers in your brokerage account, more than $350 million in assets.
- George Gay, CEO at First Affirmative Financial Network
- First Affirmative provides Sustainable Investment Solutions (TM) to socially aware investors through a nationwide network of over 120 investment professionals. First Affirmative also produces and hosts the annual industry conference The SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible and Impact Investing, (FKA SRI in the Rockies).
- Kate Kroll, Shareholder Advocate at Green Century Capital Management
- Green Century is owned by a federation of nine state-level Public Interest Research Groups (PIRGs), collectively known as US PIRG. The PIRGs are a grassroots advocacy organization focused on public health and environmental issues. Green Century's mission is to deliver positive environmental impact through its sustainable investment portfolios, effective shareholder advocacy program, and unique ownership structure. Kate delivers positive impact by engaging companies to adopt more sustainable practices. She leads the firm's forest protection campaign and serves on UN PRI's palm oil steering committee.
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (888) 463-6861